Position: Online Account Manager
What: The Account Manager supports the online advertising sales team to maximize revenue and enhance client relationships. They work closely with our clients & and manage their day to day needs. This position is a hybrid of strategic campaign/client management and ad trafficking.
Why You Want To Work Here:
The sales department here is doing some amazing things. And if you seek to tackle such challenges as bringing solutions for national online advertising accounts; optimizing online ad campaigns; and working with a top notch sales team, then this might be a perfect fit for you. We are a top 50 site that is customer centric and a high energy online media company that is geared up to take the company to new heights. If you think you are ready to take your career to the next level and join a revenue generating company; then bring your goods to the table and join us as a Account Manager in our Seattle office.
• Primary client contact for ongoing maintenance and optimization of assigned strategic client accounts.
• Works directly with online advertising sales team to identify and implement upgrades or upsell of contracts to maximize revenue for assigned accounts. Includes developing and maintaining strong relationships with strategic account clients.
• Act as internal expert for the Ad Sales Team on ad operations, trafficking, performance and proactive optimization.
• Manage day-to-day servicing needs of strategic account clients including campaign trafficking, reporting, providing screen shots once campaign has launched, and follow up with any additional requests.
• Ensure each assigned campaign delivers in-full and the contract revenue potential is fulfilled. Work directly and proactively with agency/client to optimize campaigns to maximize revenue and performance on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain knowledge of all ad products available on the site, including specs, general availability and performance of unit to properly service/advise clients and sales team.
• Responsible for implementation of all campaigns for strategic client accounts in AtlasThis may include database set-up, campaign & creative implementation and pushing campaigns live in tandem with other campaign managers.
• Responsible for ad code modifications to ensure that creative is being served and reported correctly in Atlas and in third party ad servers. Must make code modifications specific to Atlas.
• Responsible for QA of all ads on supported browsers. Ensure ads load correctly and click-through is functional. Ensure ad is tracking both impressions and clicks (if applicable) through Atlas on WhitePages.com.
• With third-party served ads, ensure ads are tracking correctly with minimal discrepancies by regularly logging into third-party ad server and checking statistics.
• Responsible for advertising reporting including daily, weekly, and monthly requests from clients as well as providing external access to clients.
• Create all end-of-month billing reports as assigned for accounting including advertiser invoice request form.
• Consult with account executives and clients to provide professional advice and work as a team to service client.
• Understand, support, and exemplify WhitePages’ values, mission, vision and brand pillars through actions and behaviors.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 3+ years previous work experience with at least two in online advertising; a strong understanding and interest in internet advertising
• Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, and/or Marketing preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Contact: Apply online.