Position: Online Marketing Manager
What: This Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for supplying engaged survey participants to GMI’s global survey projects. Take ownership of a critical area of the business and make a tangible impact on the growth and profitability of GMI.
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for scaling the direct internet respondent channel vision, publisher channel and working closely with product development to ensure goals are met.Responsibilities:
• Incorporate new and proprietary technologies to identify, connect, and monetize internet traffic
• Develop and implement an internet source of survey-taker capacity to meet market research demand.
• Identify viable sources of respondent capacity and drive favorable business terms
• Monitor, track and report key performance metrics to executive management
• Drive traffic to internet sites through, search engines, keywords, banner placements and other appropriate placements.
• Communicate frequently with Marketing and Creative to constantly improve the respondent’s experience
• Collaborate with fraud detection team to maintain vigilance against respondent fraud from website.
• Hold regular meetings with global supply team to provide updates on new affiliate sources, pricing, roll out time frames, etc.
• Serve as a Trusted Advisor to GMI’s affiliates to keep them happy and productive.
• Identify and fill gaps in the affiliate network in order to improve GMI’s market reach.
• Oversee online marketing – budget, ROI justification and team management – Incentivized/Social Networks (50%), Affiliate (30%) and SEM, SEO, Email accounting for the remainder.
• Work with the Global Supply Team to improve site performance and customer experience.
• Budget affiliate revenues and cost targets to set management expectations on the performance of the channel.
• Develop and manage a process for customer feedback including regular reporting to executive management.
• Liaison with Marketing and Affiliate partners to obtain digital imaging and copy text
• Work closely with internal and external resources in the development and execution of marketing strategies.
• Set, document, and uphold all department standards and procedures.
Strong candidates will have extensive internet audience acquisition/monetization experience. This leader will have excellent analytical and business development skills and will be known for their ability to deliver real-time internet respondent capacity.
• Minimum of 2 years in internet user acquisition, preferably related to the market research industry
• Related BS degree or equivalent experience/certification. MBA, or equivalent a plus.
• Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in optimizing web-based user experiences and conversion rates.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making
• Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
• Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
Contact: To apply, please visit: http://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=596401