Who: K2 Sports
Positon: eCommerce Program Manager
What: K2 Sports, located in Seattle, Washington, has an opening for an eCommerce Program Manger. K2 Sports is a leader in the outdoor industry, a global company with 10 online shopping websites. Our B2C program is in the beginning phase and has been operating for less than 2 years. We utilize a 3rd-party vendor (Shopatron) for our checkout process. As the eCommerce Program Manager, you are responsible for developing and implementing the strategic online marketing plan, orchestrating eCommerce for our domestic sales and working with international subsidiaries to ensure their eCommerce needs are met. You will oversee pricing and availability, as well as manage inventory for online promotion and sales. You are responsible for monitoring the entire online sell cycle, starting with merchandising efforts, inventory levels, promotional planning and soliciting consumer product reviews. This position will provide strategic vision and leadership in directing K2’s approach to online sales, both short- and long-term goals. The person in this role must feel at ease while preparing for and presenting to large groups.
1. Provide coordination and execution of all eCommerce activities.
2. Partner with management to establish online marketing needs and priorities and project these into a set of marketing strategies for each customer segment.
3. Successfully run eCommerce pursuits within set budget.
4. Manage the buying and merchandising assortment; coordinate inventory for promotion & sales.
5. Involved with the planning and oversight of online advertising & promotional activities including, but not limited to advertising, search marketing and email marketing.
6. Analyze, develop, and implement eCommerce service concepts including: pricing, product offering and lifecycle management.
7. Collaborate with Internet Services in the development of our eCommerce platform.
8. Orchestrate eCommerce for international subsidiaries.
9. Oversee pricing and availability.
10. Provide insight on eCommerce business to top management for inclusion in overall business plan.
11. Bridge marketing & sales related items with abilities of Internet Services department.
1. 1-3 years experience in online sales .
2. 3-5 years experience in marketing.
3. Strong quantitative skills.
4. Experience with online marketing/sales strategy development.
5. Exemplify ability to extend a brand in the online market.
6. Strong understanding of online technology so that you may support business and marketing activities.
Contact: Interested candidates please visit http://erecruit.jarden.comto access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation. Only potential candidates will be contacted. All resumes will remain confidential.