Position: Director of Channel Management
Where: Bellevue, WA
What: HTC is one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry and a recognized pioneer in smartphones. As the world leader in Windows Phone and Android based handsets and the #3 smartphone maker in the US, HTC is building its market share by creating a widely recognized brand name and bringing a broad portfolio of products to market that are designed to meet the diverse needs of people. We are looking for a Director of Channel Management for our client – leaders in the complex, fast-paced world of mobile devices.
Responsibilities: You will cultivate long-term relationships with key channel executives and decision makers, and manage the execution of a relationship matrix to leverage revenue streams within the relevant and key mobile sales channels with carriers and retailers. This role will build winning strategies for the positioning of mobile devices and solutions with the ability to leverage a deep knowledge of market trends, competitive initiatives and emerging technologies. You will provide marketing management and strong strategic execution across a variety of functions, both internal and external. With a strong focus on product, channel and promotional marketing, and proactive partnership with this position contributes directly to the financial success of the company.
• Lead and develop overall mobile device channel strategy and plans to drive focus and resource prioritization to maximize ROI.
• Develop all strategic marketing programs involving Big Box retailers, Carrier Distribution and Enterprise Solutions.
• Create key strategies for life-cycle pricing, channel marketing programs & promotions
• Be creative and resourceful in developing and executing impactful strategic channel marketing programs
• Identify, direct, cultivate, and manage new opportunities within mobile sales and mobile partnership channels.
• Develop and clearly articulate the marketing vision, then lead marketing channel team to execute with impact and on-strategy
• Lead and manage channel marketing managers to direct marketing managers to maximize exposure for brand and products, ensuring product positioning is clearly and consistently messaged.
• Track results and perform ROI analysis on marketing initiatives to ensure programs are effective and lessons learned are captured.
• Work cross-functionally with all other internal counterparts responsible for bringing client products to market.
• Continually monitor and evaluate the competitive marketplace making adjustments to marketing strategy as required.
• 8-15 years of proven successful relationship building and established partner relationships with mobile device sales channels to include carriers and retail distributors
• Deep understanding of mobile device channel marketing with experience creating and implementing marketing strategies.
• Proven business acumen, influencing and negotiation skills with third parties.
• Able to function effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, managing several different initiatives simultaneously with manager in an off-site office.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strategic and big picture visionary to successfully position within mobile device sales channels.
• Ability to lead, motivate, and mentor channel management team with a cohesive and unified brand strategy and business plan.
Contact: To apply please submit your resume referencing the desired position title to Careers_Americas@htc.com