Who: Tommy Bahama
Position: Assistant Web Producer- Ecommerce
What: Tommy Bahama defines elegant tropical living with men’s and women’s fashions, denim, swimwear, accessories and a complete home furnishings collection. Tommy Bahama, the purveyor of island lifestyles, is looking for a qualified Assistant Web Producer to join our team.
Responsible for assisting with daily site operation and content management tasks. Acts as the primary point of contact to all retail, restaurant and marketing site related issues. Assist with retail, restaurant and marketing site publishing events from inception to go-live.
• Maintain & assist with all retail, restaurant and marketing website content, including promotional requests, lifestyle, community and stores and company information.
• Maintain & assist with all retail, restaurant and marketing content for the website, including promotions, recipies, public relations, licensee information and restaurant requests ensuring site accuracy and consistency.
• Manage retail, restaurant and marketing master production calendar including: merchandising focuses, marketing communications, promotions, content updates, editorial updates and store updates.
• Manage the project turn-in and prioritization process to ensure efficient use of resources and cross-functional collaboration.
• Assist with retail, restaurants and marketing content development process from inception to launch including production schedules, resource coordination and deadline management for eCommerce.
• Assist with any retail, restaurants and marketing copy schedules and workflow ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery of all assets for the website.
• Create transparency of projects, processes, timelines and status for all members of the eCommerce team as well as the Retal, Restaurants and Marketing teams through effective communication.
• Coordinate with retail, restaurants and marketing departments to ensure effective and efficient delivery content.
• Participate in retrieving any retail, restaurant and marketing assets as necessary for the website (copy, photography, advertising, etc.)
• Coordinate closely with eCommerce Creative team as needed for any website content
• Work with web producer to coordinate timely & consistent site launches/deployments.
• BS/BA required.
• 1 to 3 years experience in production role for corporate/retail companies.
• Strong technical understanding of Internet technologies and the operations of a commercial website.
• Project management experience
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use good business judgment.
• Passion for fashion and E-commerce is a must
• An aptitude for quick, creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Familiar with HTML.