Who: Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
What: Provide leadership, education, planning and execution for digital marketing. Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Guest Services to optimize digital channels for communication, brand building, consumer engagement and e-commerce. Develop and recommend digital strategies to meet and exceed brand goals. Lead and execute upon these defined programs within the agreed upon deadline and budget parameters.
• Craft and maintain yearly and quarterly digital brand plans that strengthen two-way relationships with consumers.
• Develop and manage monthly execution calendar of digital priorities and activities, including design, content, targeting, editorial calendar, delivery and optimization of all email communication.
• Expand qualified database for key brands with cost-effective and brand appropriate consumer data capture systems. Identify new data capture opportunities and champion the adoption and use.
• Drive incremental revenue and profitability into brand P&LS by working with Brand Directors and Wine Club Manager to support key goals through e-commerce initiatives.
• Develop key performance indicators and operating goals and metrics. Track and analyze performance and deliver reports to key stakeholders with recommendations to improve return on investments.
• Lead selection process of outside consultants as needed (internet marketing agencies, freelance developers, etc.), negotiate contracts and manage work relationships.
• Keep informed of new internet, digital mediums/technologies and consumer outreach vehicles in order to make strategic recommendations on ways our brands can best leverage them. Be familiar with and source specialized expertise, such as mobile or social media.
• Champion the brand marketing aspects of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and work with Brand marketing to ensure best practice is being used to maximize engagement with the brand.
• Work with Compliance, Legal and Regulatory to develop and maintain policies to govern multi-channel marketing.
• Oversee development and execution of monthly promotions for employees in the company online store.
• Protect brand standards in development and execution of all digital marketing activities.
• Position requires some operation of standard office equipment as well as time spent at a desk.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time at a desk.
• Proven experience in customer advocacy and passion for customer experience and engagement.
• 5+ years of online marketing experience.
• Proficiency in web analytics and data analysis.
• Proven project management success.
• Ability to work independently, think creatively, solve problems and take initiative.
• Strong consumer brand marketing background.
• Experience with luxury consumer products is highly preferred.
• Creativity and effective marketing messaging experience is critical.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Advanced computer proficiency (MS Office), strong Excel skills are a must.
• Experience with customer databases, including CRM/customer segmentation systems and contact management.
• Available for limited business travel (less than 10%).
• BA or equivalent required.
Contact: Please apply on-line via the Ste. Michelle website at: www.smwe.com/employment. Job# 11-0046.