Who: Satori Software
Position: Marketing Communications Specialist
What: Our ideal candidate will have a background in journalism, advertising, technical writing or marketing with experience in writing persuasive and/or technology marketing pieces targeting business decision makers in a business-to-business selling environment.
Satori Software is looking for a marketing communications professional with excellent writing and editing skills to help create marketing collateral, lead generation copy, white papers, proposals, sales tools, technical user guides and other materials.
This role entails working closely with the product team, sales team and customers to write a variety of compelling internal and external communications, including email copy, website copy, product/service white papers, case studies, contributed articles, user guides and other sales collateral.
• Perform ongoing writing assignments including internal and external company communications, press releases, marketing collateral, email and web content.
• Research and write product and service white papers and related articles for business users.
• Review and edit technical material for accuracy, clarity and consistency with other messaging.
• Keep sales information up-to-date and assist with business proposals as needed.
• Ensure concepts and copy are clear a for various targeted market segments.
• Participate and contribute to the overall marketing mix; willing to help others beyond primary responsibilities as needed.
• Excellent writing and editing skills for a wide range of marketing and technical communications.
• Ability to take complex information and create clear, persuasive and consistent messages.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage the workload.
• Ability to work independently, but able to take direction as needed.
• Expert in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• B.A. in English, Communications or Journalism preferred.
• Superior knowledge of grammar, punctuation, formatting, etc.
• Can accept and incorporate editorial feedback.
• 5 years of proven writing experience
Writing samples will be required, which should represent your ability to write both promotional collateral and business white papers.
Satori Software, founded in 1982, specializes in address management software. Our mission is to provide small business and enterprise applications that are intuitively designed and easy to use. Responsive, superior customer service is a hallmark of our company.
Our desktop application is Bulk Mailer, the industry leading, stand alone product for address management. It is an easy-to-use mailing system which includes address cleaning, postal presorting and bar-coded label printing. Current editions meet all of the latest USPS postal regulations. MailRoom ToolKit is our enterprise-level solution featuring address management tools that enable our address quality and postal sorting functions to be easily integrated within existing databases.
Contact: Apply online at http://www.satorisoftware.com/onlineapplication/