Who: Big Fish Games
Position: SEM Analyst
What: We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to create, execute and optimize our existing online marketing programs to meet lead generation and revenue goals. The Search Engine Marketing Analyst will be an online marketing expert – understanding the latest trends and knowing which channels have the highest return on investment. This individual will have a unique blend of acquisition and retention online marketing expertise, data analysis, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Analyze and assess results from paid search engine marketing efforts to identify potential opportunities for improvements in keyword management
- Manage ongoing and future testing initiatives. The focus of these tests is to assess the effectiveness of new features introduced by search engines and to disseminate best practices amongst ad analysts and business managers
- Develop and managing SEM ad campaigns
- Download and translate cost reports from each Search Engine
- Work closely with Search Engines and research best practices and technology to put us on the cutting edge of Search Marketing
- Quality Assurance of existing campaigns with an eye on proper tracking implementation and account structuring
- Performing Quality Assurance and implementations of ad groups for ongoing optimization through additions and revisions
- Bachelors’ in Marketing, Business, or other related field
- 3+ years marketing experience including pay-per-click advertising and managing customer acquisition programs (SEM experience preferred)
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet ROI goals
- Must be results driven and detail oriented
- Must be willing to maintain ownership over management, optimization and overall growth of customer’s Paid Search programs
Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a multi-platform developer, publisher and distributor of casual games, including downloadable, flash, social, MMO, console and mobile games. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day!®, Big Fish Games distributes more than 1.5 million games per day worldwide. With headquarters in Seattle and offices in Vancouver, Canada, and Cork, Ireland, Big Fish Games partners with 500+ game developers and develops and publishes some of the industry’s leading brands, including Mystery Case Files®, Hidden Expedition®, Drawn™, Fairway Solitaire™, My Tribe™ and Faunasphere™. For more information about Big Fish Games, visit www.bigfishgames.com. Come be the next Big Fish in the pond!
Contact: To apply for this position, please visit our careers site at: www.bigfishgames.com/careers to complete your online profile and upload your resume.