Position: Digital Marketing Manager
What: Smilebox, an early stage fast growing internet media company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead Smilebox customer acquisition efforts across Facebook, Affiliate and Bing search channels.
You have a strong understanding of the mom demographic and can translate that into effective advertising strategies and campaigns. You are an experienced internet marketer who is strong analytically and has a good eye for matching strong creative to generate awareness and induce trial. You love technology, social networking, are always learning and work well in a collaborative, dynamic, fast and growing organization.
• Drive Facebook, affiliate and Bing customer acquisition plans, strategies and tactics
• Connect with Facebook, Affliate and Bing account reps ensure latest tools and best practices are being utilized.
• Work with our creative director and design team to develop creative for all campaigns
• Compile and communicate weekly dashboard with performance update and insights
• Work with our program management and development teams to set and implement service requirements to optimize your efforts.
• Writes copy and manage implementation for all campaigns.
• 3-5 years of digital marketing experience – SEM, Facebook or SEO.
• Successful track record for managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
• Strategic and results orientation.
• Solid creative instincts and ability to communicate vision.
• Strong level of attention to details and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Familiarity with landing page tools and general software development processes helpful.
• Solid working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Contact: [email protected]