Position: Community Manager
What: We are building a team of Community Managers to drive participation by doctors and attorneys on the world’s largest professional directory. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for a geographic territory – encouraging professionals to claim their profile and participate in our industry leading Q&A forum. You’ll also be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key industry influencers, local organizations and professional associations. You’ll accomplish all of this through 1:1 phone outreach, email follow up, and relationship building through social media. The team will work on week to week campaigns prioritized by needs from our Product and Sales teams.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, 1-2 years customer service experience and is active online. This is a full time position paying $15/hour with an opportunity to earn weekly bonuses based on performance. This is a high volume, high stress job – meek candidates need not apply.
Ideal skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in a customer service or outbound sales role preferred.
• Proactive, hard worker.
• Ideal candidate has experience with Salesforce.com.
• Articulate and professional – can think and speak on your feet.
• Active online – you maintain accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with respect to team members, peers, and staff at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently as part of a team.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented with an ability to meet critical deadlines.
Contact: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org