Position: Sales Marketing Manager
What: Mixpo is the leading provider of dynamic video advertising solutions for media companies, agencies and advertisers. Marrying the power of TV to the relevancy and accountability of the Web, Mixpo delivers a comprehensive display advertising solution. This includes a highly interactive video ad unit, a dynamic decision-making engine and an easy to use campaign management console. The result solves real marketing problems and simplifies the process of delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time.
Responsibilities: As the Sales Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting revenue generation by producing selling materials and supporting proposal generation. You will partner most closely with your sales and client service colleagues to ensure we consistently present Mixpo with clarity, quality and relevancy during all sales processes. This will include development of sales PowerPoint presentations, product offering materials and proposal content as well as managing inbound leads and other sales operations.
The ideal candidate will possess superb marketing project management and communications skills. In addition, they will enjoy writing and have a passion for digital media and digital media technology.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Manage the development of sales presentations and slide content
• Manage the creation of sales literature including product sheets, case studies and other content
• Manage the RFP (request for proposal) response effort, gathering input from cross-disciplinary teams and producing a unified and competitive proposal
• Marketing writing for presentations, proposals and sales literature
• Work with marketing and creative teams to ensure that Mixpo brand guidelines and standards are present within all marketing materials
• Oversee the aggregation, monitoring, recording and distribution to sales of inbound leads from all marketing channels
Requirements: Specific job requirements include:
• Minimum 2 – 5 years data marketing communications production and/or management
• Fluent in the digital media landscape, understanding basic digital media technologies, analytics and techniques
• Experience supporting sales teams and an understanding of basic sales processes
• Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work successfully with teams, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Detail-orientation with the ability to produce accurate work
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Ability to manage time efficiently by multitasking and prioritizing workload
• Bachelor’s degree
Contact: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Sales Marketing Manager-Seattle24x7’ in your subject line.