Position: Senior Production Artist – Digital
– Troubleshoots technical problems associated with assigned site areas.
– Collaborates and partners with third party vendors that connect to (or with) REI’s sites.
– Represents eCommerce/Digital Production teams in project-based meetings.
– Helps maintain consistency in Marketing collateral by adhering to style and format guidelines.
– Communicates with appropriate department personnel to confirm and complete tasks.
– Provides training support to Production Artists I and II and freelance artists. – Responsible for supporting eCommerce/Web Producers and contractors as needed.
– Serves as the lead between online creative, Information Technology (IT) and contractors for some online jobs.
– Stays apprized of changing front-end coding options and techniques.
4+ years cross-browser and cross-platform design and testing experience
– 2+ years experience with XSLT
– Experience with AJAX techniques, as well JSON and XML
– 2 + years experience working with web content management systems
– 2 + years experience working with web publishing systems
– 4 + years experience creating wireframes and prototypes
– Experience working on large eCommerce websites, with many interconnected systems
– Proven ability to troubleshoot each project to identify and find innovative solutions to remedy potential production issues
– Demonstrated project management skills and ability to assess resource needs
– Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, utilizing strong and effective communication skills while working in a team-oriented environment
– Management of file structure and naming standards in a Mac and PC based network environment
– Excellent attention to detail, follow through, and commitment to quality
– Ability to work flexible schedules to meet deadlines
– Experience with Flash
– Proficient with HTML5
– Proficient with the implementation of APIs
– Experience integrating tracking and other tags into websites preferred
– Four-year degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
– Experienced in current Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Contact: Apply online.