Who: Big Fish Games
Position: German Site Manager
What: Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your German language skills and play an integral part in the launch of our new international portal? If so, you may be “the One” we’re searching for to help support the continuing growth of the company. As the German Site Manager, you are responsible for merchandising, aggregating content, and guaranteeing on-time delivery and a high linguistic quality to our German customer base. You excel at handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment – all with the goal of furthering the company’s international growth and success. Additionally, you share a deep interest in languages and Big Fish Games products; you love to take on new challenges and are eager to join an agile, fun, and culturally diverse team that’s on the forefront of casual games.
- Coordinate, manage, merchandise, and aggregate all content on our German Portal
- Serve as first-level contact for internal/external partners and customers for German Portal
- Research the German game market for new, upcoming trends and exciting site content
- Develop, and maintain a detailed site plan and release schedule while keeping a great degree of flexibility
- Coordinate site’s needs and improvements across multiple groups company-wide
- Manage agile team of highly skilled professionals
Contact: To apply for this position, please visit our careers site at: www.bigfishgames.com/careers to complete your online profile and upload your resume.