Position: Senior Social Media Account Manager
What: The Senior Social Media Account Manager is responsible for ongoing management, continuity, and execution of multiple simultaneous social media influence marketing programs on behalf of his or her assigned clients.
The Senior Social Media Account Manager works with the Social Media Account Manager and Social Media Coordinator to ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (on schedule and on goal). The Senior Account Manager proactively ensures issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a client campaign or program. He or she also works directly with client stakeholders to report status and present new ideas; and supports the Director and Associate Director on new business development efforts.
The Senior Account Manager is also responsible for leading and implementing targeted, transparent blogger/influencer outreach campaigns that strictly adhere to the FTC / FCC guidelines, WOM ethics, and best practices. The Account Manager will work with the team to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy, and he or she will be responsible for outreach, coordination and reporting as it relates to overall client objectives
Responsibilities: Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
Work closely with Associate Director to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
Create social programming plans and research audits including (and not limited to) content strategy plans, competition research briefs and digital audits. Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.Serve as key day-to-day community and implementation manager for brands and troubleshoot issues as they arise.Collaborate with the media planning and search marketing SEO teams to leverage digital advertising and organic/paid promotional activities where appropriate. Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes (verbatim) and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs. Offer key insights for improving programs to enhance results. Conduct and manage ongoing blogger outreach/key influencer programs on the behalf of clients. Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaignsConduct research and create materials to support general business development opportunities. Exhibit understanding of online market and digital capabilities.
- 3-to-5 years of dedicated digital experience at an interactive, advertising, communications/public relations, media, or marketing agency. Must have previous client experience working on social media marketing programs as well as executing word-of-mouth campaigns (including blogger/influencer outreach programs).
- Must have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.
- Passion for social media and community building online, including knowledge of social media platforms as well as tools of the trade.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of web site development and platform builds, search engine optimization and search engine marketing fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of online tracking and monitoring tools and ability to search and find key content within social media (will be trained on advanced monitoring solutions for the brand). College degree preferred in liberal arts, journalism or new media.
- Knowledge of web site development and design builds as well as search engine marketing and optimization.
Contact: Apply online.