Position: Senior Site Merchandiser, Health and Personal Care
What: The Health, Personal Care and Beauty categories are some of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses and are changing the way customers purchase consumable and beauty products. The team is seeking an experienced Senior Site Merchandiser to own the website experience to accelerate growth of the business.
Responsibilities: This person will create fundamental design elements of the website, and ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained. The candidate must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving customer experience problems). This requires understanding health, personal care, household consumables and beauty customer segments at a detailed level, and then establishing the merchandising programs and features to reach those customers effectively.
You must be a passionate advocate for the customer and have a genuine interest in fulfilling unmet customer needs. This position requires close collaboration with technical and business teams within Amazon as well as interaction with external vendors. Therefore, you must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence with data and logical argument. Additionally, you must be able to specify requirements for current and future products and site features by conducting market research supported by on-going, intimate knowledge of existing and potential customers.
- Working with buyers and Vendors to identify promotions and execute site placement and traffic generators.
- Run weekly performance metrics on site placements, site search, and traffic channels.
- Prepare report for distribution to the team with actionable points, and utilize metrics for strategic planning.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the Health and Beauty Experience is relevant and robust.
- Request regular site audits with Development Teams and Traffic Teams.
- Prepare and request tests key site experience initiatives.
- Develop site redesign proposals based on metrics, competitive reviews and Amazon best practices.
- 5+ years of experience designing and executing visible ecommerce customer experiences
- HTML/XML Editing experience
- Analytics and analysis experience
- Program/Project Management experience
- Experience in marketing and ecommerce merchandising
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Content development and coordination
- Graphics development
- Understanding of complex User Interfaces
- The ability to find and recruit top-tier talent
Contact: If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1033488-1812-5695