- This event has passed.
MITEF NW Venture Lab: Incubators and Accelerators — The Launchpads for Your Business Success
November 4, 2010 @ 5:30 am - 8:00 pm$25.00
MIT Enterprise Forum Northwest’s next Venture Lab startup event will give you the chance to meet a group of incubators and accelerators, who have been the launchpad for countless companies and entrepreneurs. Each of our panelists will explain how they work with entrepreneurs and discuss the services, support, guidance and investments they provide to catalyze entrepreneurial success.
Mark your calendars, November 4th, and save your spot right now for MITEF NW’s next exciting Venture Lab start-up event, where you will have the chance to meet an impressive group of successful incubators and accelerators!
Our stellar group of panelists has been the launchpad for countless successful companies and entrepreneurs, and they can also help YOU jump-start a profitable business! During our event, each of our panelists will explain how they work with entrepreneurs, and discuss the services, support, guidance, and investments they provide to catalyze entrepreneurial success:
- Andy Sack, Executive Director, TECHSTARS SEATTLE. Over 15 years of experience running and investing in high-tech businesses, including Judy’s Book, Kefta (acquired by Axciom in 2007), Abuzz (acquired by NY Times Digital in 1999), and Firefly Network (acquired by Microsoft). Entrepreneur in residence for SOFTBANK Venture Capital (now Mobius VC) where he founded and served on the board of BodyShop Digital, Quova, and Kefta.
- Christopher Griffin, Senior Portfolio Manager, Online Content & Services, MICROSOFT BIZSPARK. Involved in the early-stage start-up and investment community in Texas for nearly eight years. Served as a founder or early advisor / consultant for targeted meta-search, wireless medical charting, clinical nanobiotechnology, CRM tools, and consumer-focused software products.
- Elsa Croonquist, Managing Director, MCKINSTRY INNOVATION CENTER. Instrumental in developing the Innovation Center. Works closely with clients to ensure they have the best environment to conduct and grow their business to commercial success.
- John Jerome, Marketing, VENTURE VELOCITY. Launched technology products / companies (AT&T Wireless, IE & MSN for Microsoft, UPS Online and US WEST NewVector). Founded Parallel Communications in 1984, the largest technology advertising / marketing agency in the Pacific Northwest.
- John Overby, Director of Client Services, SIRTI. Track record of 30 years of business success with technology entrepreneurs. Founded three technology companies (World Wide Packets, Advanced Hardware Solutions, and Advanced Input Systems), two of which made the Inc. 500 list and were subsequently acquired.
- Mike Crill, Managing Director, ATLAS ACCELERATOR. Helped raise over $150MM in angel and venture funding in more than 60 different funding rounds, and has contributed to companies that have created over $1Bn in wealth for entrepreneurs. MITEF NW’s VLab represents Seattle’s premiere Q&A opportunity with the best and brightest minds from business and technology. Space is limited, so REGISTER NOW, and bring all of your burning questions!
Find more info and register online: http://bit.ly/nov4vlab