- This event has passed.
IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference – Technology for the Benefit of Humanity
October 30, 2011 - November 1, 2011
The inaugural IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference provides the perfect venue for anyone involved in humanitarian projects to join their peers in Seattle. The audience for this conference will include technologists, representatives from NGOs, governments, academe, funders and industry. This will provide an opportunity to share your work, meet others involved in humanitarian technology, create new projects and meet with funders. Our sessions will address a wide range of topics and we hope you’ll submit a paper and plan to join us in Seattle.
Home to a growing medical and biotech industry along with world leading software companies and a host of foundations you’ll find the conference can offer a wealth of opportunities to improve your knowledge, increase your network and expand your reach. We look forward to seeing you in Seattle in 2011.
- Health, Medical Technology and Telemedicine
- Disaster Warning and Response
- Water Planning, Availability and Quality
- Power for Off-Grid Users
- Power Infrastructure / Renewable / Sustainable Energy
- Connectivity and Communications Technologies for Remote Locations
- Educational Technologies
- Agricultural Technologies
- Humanitarian Challenges and Opportunities
Conference Program include welcome reception, tutorial sessions, poster sessions, social networking.