- This event has passed.
CoMotion Labs Public Tour
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Interested in learning more about our CoMotion Labs spaces? Come and visit our multi-industry spaces and learn all about how we’re driving innovation in Seattle. We are now offering public tours on the second Wednesday of every month in the afternoon. Join us for the entire afternoon or just come for a specific lab tour. Our tour schedule starts at 1:00pm at Fluke Hall. Transportation to and from each location will not be provided. We have left ample time for walking, bus or driving in between the locations.
Walking Tour Schedule:
• 1pm at CoMotion Labs @ Fluke Hall, dedicated to Life Science, Clean Tech and Engineering sectors. (Meet on the 3rd floor reception area of Fluke Hall)
• 1:30 pm at CoMotion MakerSpace @ Fluke Hall, dedicated to providing tools and resources for the Making community. (Meet on the second floor in room 215 of Fluke Hall)
• 2:30 pm at CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall, dedicated to IT sector. (Meet on the second floor reception area in Condon Hall)
• 3:30 pm at CoMotion Labs @ HQ, dedicated to Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality sectors. (Meet on the third floor reception area in CoMotion Headquarters)
For any questions about the tours or CoMotion Labs offices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Official registration for this event can be found through the following link: https://comotion.uw.edu/events/?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D125558639
- January 16
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- AI, Career-Related, Design, Developer, Discussion, Educational, Meeting, Meetup, Networking, Open House, Presentation, Software/Development, Talk, Training-Education
- https://comotion.uw.edu/events/?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D125558639 Organizer CoMotion Phone: 2062218455 Email: email@example.com Website: http://comotion.uw.edu/
January 23 - January 26
January 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
January 24 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm