Position: Program Manager
Where: Pioneer Square, Seattle
What: Cozi (www.cozi.com), the most popular online and mobile family organizer, creates apps and web-based experiences that help busy families make their lives simpler, less stressful, and more fun. With Cozi, families have the tools to manage schedules and activities, track shopping and to do lists, organize household chores, and share family moments with relatives–all with one solution. Today Cozi has more than 3 million registered family members and an enviable list of business partners. We are a start-up but also the clear leader in a new category with an incredible opportunity to have a meaningful impact on busy families across the nation.
Based in the Historic Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, Cozi has been recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of the Best Places to work in Washington State, and by Lead411 as one of the Hottest Companies in Seattle.
Cozi is seeking an exceptional Program Manager/Product Owner to manage software development projects.
- Product owner. Cozi uses Scrum, and you will serve as product owner, balancing user experience, business, and schedule requirements. You will write user stories and manage a backlog for a great team of software engineers and testers.
- Feature design. You will define, spec and coordinate the creation of new features in Cozi’s apps and Web sites. You will develop a deep understanding of user needs and business requirements, and work closely with the design team to develop clear product specifications that can be efficiently implemented by the engineering team. Cozi views great user experience as a competitive advantage, so your designs are held to a high standard.
- Release management. You will work closely with the engineering and test teams to determine a release schedule in the context of the scrum process, and triage bugs and make trade-offs to ensure a high-quality, on-time release. You will coordinate the many aspects of the deployment process and keep colleagues from other disciplines informed and involved as necessary.
- BA/BS/BSE or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or equivalent professional experience
- 5-10 years experience in program management
- Extensive experience designing consumer user interfaces
- Strong analytical & planning skills
- Strong negotiating, problem solving, and consensus building skills
- Experience with scrum methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contact: To apply, please send a resumé along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindle Apps Internationalization Program Manager, Amazon
- Product Marketing Program Manager, Avalara
- eCommerce Program Manager, K2 Sports
- Hardware Planning Program Manager, Amazon Retail
- Web Development Program Manager, Seattle Children’s
Category: Jobs Board