What: Sesame Communications is the premier provider of online services for the dental industry. An emerging growth company, Sesame has steadily achieved substantial year-over-year growth, proving to be the category leader in Patient Connection Systems. Headquartered in Pioneer Square, we continue to expand our team and service offerings to optimize the value we bring to our clients.
- Perform revisions to member site designs and builds
- Creates backup of files before performing revisions
- Works closely with Design and Development Producers to ensure timely and accurate execution of edit requests
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at same time and deliver on-time
- Adheres to the defined design and development standards as set by team management
- Reporting of hours to Design or Development Producer
- Must be proficient working Photoshop, illustrator and must possess a working knowledge of Adobe Flash platform
- Edit and customize CSS and HTML using a text editor
- Experienced working with PHP, a plus
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues surrounding browser and OS compatibility issues
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and delivery on-time based on project metrics
- Capable of using FTP program to transfer files
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms
- At least 2 years’ experience developing web sites in CSS and HTML
This is FREELANCE CONTRACT work paid at $20 per hour. You will be working on your own equipment from your own location and provide us with time records and invoices for payment. The amount of work you get from us is determined by the quality and efficiency of your projects. At the start, we ask for freelance contractors to be onsite in our Pioneer Square offices for training and to get to know the team. This can take a few days, but no more than a week.
Contact: If you are interested, please send a link to your portfolio (or attach as a PDF),your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to visit the careers page on our website directly at http://www.sesamecommunications.com/about/careers.php.
- Senior Production Artist – Digital, REI
- SEO Specialist, Sesame Communications
- Web Design Producer – (Project Manager), Sesame Communications
- Web Project Manager, Sesame Communications
- Web Design Producer, Sesame Communications
Category: Jobs Board