Who: ADP Dealer Services / Cobalt
Position: Web Content Specialist
Where: Seattle (Int’l District – Uni0n Station)
What: Cobalt, a division of ADP Dealer Services is seeking a Web Content Specialist. Under limited supervision, the Web Content Specialist provides quality internal service to fellow ADP/Cobalt employees and Global Client Services via phone, in person and electronic communications. The Web Content Specialist is responsible for completing text and graphic changes to existing dealer websites, customizing products and forms, adding new products, and making other changes as required.
This position requires knowledge of OEM and Dealer Group guidelines, Cobalt processes, products and tools (Nitra, etc) and the Adobe Suite of software programs. The Web Content Specialist should have the ability to apply this knowledge in completing website change requests within strict timelines and with high attention to detail to the satisfaction of the dealer customer. The Web Content Specialist serves as the expert on complex website changes and should have the ability to communicate this knowledge in a clear, logical manner in person and/or via email or phone to their coworkers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Web Content Specialist receives requests to make changes to live websites via escalated electronic cases.The Web Content Specialist completes the requests and notifies the appropriate party. Some of the types of changes include: Text, Photo and Image editing, Email, Layout, Design, Flash, and changes to website navigation buttons Ensure all changes are completed within established turnaround standards Ensure all work meets established quality guidelines and standards Ensure changes adhere to OEM and Dealer Group standards and guidelines Maintain appropriate “look and feel” of websites Serve as Support Services liaison on complex website changes Adhere to documentation standards for CRM ticketing system.
Understand established escalation procedures and use judgment to determine when escalation is appropriate Interact with Account Advocates, Technical Support, and other internal departments and management in order to manage and escalate issues and resolve them in a timely manner.Utilize tact, judgment, and communication skills to complete complex change requests Actively participate in meetings with Support Services and Management as required.Learn and utilize new technologies as applicable to web content administrationAs needed provide training and mentoring to new employees.
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML required
- Intermediate knowledge of CSS preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Knowledge of JQuery a plus
- Familiarity with Internet protocols preferred
- Familiarity with networking helpful, but not required
- Working knowledge of Internet-related software, including but not limited to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Operating Software preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of website design and page layout principles required
- Keen attention to detail with regard to accuracy without compromising speed of completion of requested website changes
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and appropriately prioritize tasks
- Strong grammar, proof reading, and text editing skills
- Strong oral, written, and listening communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise under stress and to respond quickly, logically, and patiently to questions and requests
- Strong time management skills; ability to work independently and act as an integral part of a team
- Demonstrated customer service orientation with comprehension of how to solve problems and provide reassurance
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, demonstrated by delivering clear, concise, accurate, and timely communications and effectively working with others
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex software products and explain these to co-workers when needed
- 1 – 2 years of related experience in website graphics creation/editing preferred
- 1 year of website development/maintenance using HTML strongly preferred
- At least 1 year of practical Photoshop experience required
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provider superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
- Digital Advertising Specialist, ADP Cobalt Seattle
- Power SEO Specialists, ADP Cobalt Seattle
- Online Marketing Specialist, Cobalt/ADP
- Mobile Content Operations Specialist, Amazon
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists, ADP COBALT