Who: Tommy Bahama
Position: eCommerce Project Manager
What: Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified eCommerce Project Manager to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
This position is responsible for working closely with the Tommy Bahama eCommerce business unit to perform business analyst & project management related activities for new business initiatives.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
• Manage multiple technical and business initiatives to deliver effective solutions within time and budget constraints
• Create and drive project plans and scheduled deliverables
• Provide written and verbal project status reports
• Report on project specific KPI’s
• Work with both development and IT resources, as well as business units, to drive project tasks
• Facilitate all phases of project life-cycle (strategy, requirements, design, development, testing, delivery)
• Help drive and contribute to the requirements gathering and definition process
• Assist with the definition & enforcement of the Tommy Bahama best-practice project management methodologies
• Enable efficient communications with executives, business stakeholders and users community
• Develop meeting agendas and lead project team meetings
• Coordinate project activities between vendors and internal project resources and business units
• Develop and maintain systems and business process documentation to support cross channel initiatives
• Assist program and project managers in a variety of tasks, including the following:
• Coordinate and document functional systems requirements requested by business units
• Research systems functionality options to provide solutions for business requests
• Identify and document business work flows as they relate to systems
• Create and maintain business process documentation as they relate to systems and process
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree in IS, Business, or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years in an industry-related environment using enterprise business applications
• Experience managing large-scale web site development projects and/or ecommerce systems
• Specific experience working in Retail industry is a plus
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have ability to listen well and understand the needs of customers, staff, management and supporting departments
• Must have strong organization, time management & project management skills
• Must have the ability to drive tasks to completion while maintaining good inter-company working relationships.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people who have different skill levels of technical competence
• Must have excellent technical and non-technical writing skills.
• Must be able to effectively facilitate meetings
Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge. We provide excellent compensation packages, including medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401K, generous clothing discounts, aloha/paid time off, and much more.
- Assistant Web Producer- Ecommerce, Tommy Bahama
- eCommerce Web Developer, Tommy Bahama
- Web & Consumer Insight Analyst, Tommy Bahama
- Database Marketing Manager, Tommy Bahama
- eCommerce Program Manager, K2 Sports