Position: Manager, Search Marketing
What: Working under the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager, the Manager, Search Marketing is responsible for leading Concur’s global search marketing (SEO & PPC) efforts. This includes managing an internal team, outside vendors, significant media budget, multiple accounts and campaigns to support lead generation and online business for Concur’s various products and business units. The ideal candidate for this position will be outgoing, proactive, well-versed in search engine marketing, and have experience managing others.
• Drive overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation across a range of search engines and regions
• Develop strategies for achieving and measuring organic search engine optimization success, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement and optimization
• Develop strategy for, and execute creation of, new paid and organic search campaigns in international territories in foreign languages – including APA and EMEA.
• Direct the use of new tools and industry best practices to ensure the company is on the cutting edge of search engine marketing strategies
• Provide recommendations to increase effectiveness and efficiency by leveraging analytic insights
• Lead team to proactively monitor, analyze, and optimize SEM campaign performance to achieve plan
• Manage PPC budget
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years in Search Engine Marketing with a proven track record of achieving SEM plan attainment
- A minimum of 3+ years hands-on experience managing large-scale PPC campaigns with top and secondary search engines
- A minimum of 2+ years experience managing a team
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with the Google AdWords Editor tool, Microsoft AdCenter Desktop Editor required; Omniture Search Center, Test & Target and Site Catalyst highly preferred
- Expert with ad copy and A/B landing page testing design, implementation and analysis (multivariate testing is a plus)
- Data driven with strong analytical skills. Proficient with MS Excel.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Experience developing target projections
- Proven ability to deliver valuable business insights based on multiple data sources available in the organization and search traffic tools
- Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities with significant analytical, logical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to work with the executives and a wide range of professionals, and effectively lead and inspire to achieve group goals.
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Contact: Apply online.
- Search Marketer, Concur
- Search Marketing Manager, ClassifiedAds.com
- Search Engine Marketing Manager, Expedia
- Amazon, Paid Search Marketing Manager, Amazon Traffic
- Online Advertising Campaign Manager, Concur
Category: Jobs Board