What: Federal Way Public Schools is looking for a Webmaster to join our dynamic district and the diverse community it serves in a key role.
Responsibilities: Maintain and create standards-compliant web content using professional tools such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, and Acrobat.
Review statistics and monitor analytics of website to effectively maximize performance.
Provide individual and large group staff development.
Author web-based training materials for district-standard web tools.
Provide end-user web tool support
Conduct usability studies to improve district information architecture
Assist in the planning, creation, deployment, and support of district web applications.
Support district policies and guidelines for appropriate web content
Contact: Apply online by visiting http://www.fwps.org/dept/hr/posts/
- Metro Transit, City of Seattle, Webmaster
- Public Relations Manager, Tableau Software
- Public Relations Manager, Zillow.com
- A Conversation with Google’s Webmaster Central
- Manager of Public Relations & Communications, City University of Seattle