Position: Digital Marketing Manager
What: Smilebox, an early stage fast growing internet media company is generic viagra safety looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead Smilebox customer acquisition efforts across Facebook, Affiliate and Bing search channels.
You have a strong understanding of the mom demographic and can translate that into effective advertising strategies and campaigns. You are an experienced internet marketer who is strong analytically and is viagra available on prescription has a good eye for matching strong creative to generate awareness and induce trial. You love technology, social networking, are always learning and work well in a collaborative, dynamic, fast and growing organization.
• Drive Facebook, affiliate and Bing customer acquisition plans, strategies and tactics
• Connect with Facebook, Affliate and Bing account reps ensure latest tools and best practices are being utilized.
• Work with our creative director and design team to develop creative for all campaigns
• Compile and communicate weekly dashboard with performance update and insights
• Work with our program management and development teams to set and implement service requirements to optimize your efforts.
• Writes copy and manage implementation for all campaigns.
• 3-5 years of cialis tadalafil 100mg digital marketing experience – SEM, Facebook or SEO.
• Successful track record for managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
• Strategic and results orientation.
• Solid creative instincts and ability to communicate vision.
• Strong level of attention to details and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Familiarity with landing page tools and general software development processes helpful.
• Solid working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Category: Jobs Board