Position: Visual Interaction Designer
What: As a Visual Interaction Designer, you will build delightful, polished products that excite users. Your work will involve designing interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. You’re ardent about technology and know how to work alongside engineers and product managers. You can tell compelling stories about users and products to support your work.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features.
- Design interfaces that extend Google’s visual language while remaining true to the brand.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in designing interactive interfaces.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Contact: Apply online.
- Google Interaction Designer
- Interaction Designer, Google Kirkland
- Appature, User Experience Designer
- REI, Manager, eCommerce Interaction Design
- Junior Interactive Designer & Engineer, K2 Sports